Friday, October 22, 2010

Thanks for your SUPPORT

This card took longer than I had planned and didn't quite hit my quota for today!
I have completed nine of twenty cards as of today!
A few of them have to wait for certain dates for other challenges!
I paper pieced the armoire with a polka dot scrap and then again paper pieced over that.. the doors.
Cut out the 'support' and popped it up on the door knob and popped up the armoire, too!
Back to the drawing board....a paper pieced birthday card is coming up next...unless, of course,
I change my mind.
thanks for coming by!

RX
STAMPS: SU Fashion Statements
PAPER: Pink passion, white, black. Blush Blossom
INK: Black
TOOLS: sewing machine, border punch
INCIDENTALS: dimensionals, ribbon, old lace trim

1 comment:

Elaine ♥ said...

What an adoreable card Joanne, so sweet and a gorgeous layout ;)

Elaine x

Related Posts with Thumbnails