Friday, October 1, 2010

Give Thanks

Some of us are getting together to make some cards that I designed.
I am going to use the next three days to show them to you.

I did not give myself enough ribbon and my knot is extremely short. 
Hope all the textured leaves make up for it!
This is the simple card, the leaves are all punched out and textured for the girls who are not card makers.
Can you see the paper piecing on the vertical green?
The girls will have their choice of leaves and verticle pieces as far as colors go.
Tomorrow I'll show you the other fall card that will incorporate the same pieces.
Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Joanne, love the texture :)

Hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kathy said...

I like the simple elegance of this one. The texture elevates it to the next level. Sounds like a fun time of cardmaking is to be had! Wish I lived closer, lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails