Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DAY three of Daisy Doodles Showcase

SEVEN DAY SHOWCASE
Day three and it's time for a real $1 bargain from the Daisy Doodles Store.

The little robin is one dollar and he is sitting on a branch.
There was too much white space so I got out a spellbinders die, used green cs to add some color and texture to the two opposing corners.
I am reaching for simple in my showcase...how else was I gonna get 7 cards done in so short a time?

Tina came up with the idea and Rhonda and I joined in to bring you seven days of Daisy Doodles images.
The plan was to keep them simple and use the $1 bargain images.
I kept simple but got away from the $1 bargain twice. Not on purpose, of course, just got carried away!
The branch that 'Robin' is sitting on is  from the Floral Accents set and not exactly $1.
I did the shopping math and sure enough it works out to be $1 since the set contains two images.
Thanks for coming by!

RX
STAMPS: Robin from Daisy Doodles, SU A little birdie told me set
PAPER: Bashful Blue, white, Certainly Celery
INK: Pallette Noir, Bashful Blue
TOOLS: CB for Spellbinders die Fleur de Lis pendant

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

This one is my favorite!!!! Love the colors you chose. 3 down and 4 to go ... LOL

TinaB said...

This is truely Stunning! I just love this card xxxxxxxxxx Hugs Tina xx

Shazza said...

love this image, great card x

Jules said...

Awww Jo, fantastic babe, I love this xxx

Anonymous said...

Ohhh thats just so cute. Love your little birdy card. brilliant
hugs june x

Kathy said...

So pretty. I really like the blue and green together. Those corner accents look so cool, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails