Friday, October 30, 2009

October birthdays


Here's the card that I made for my DD's birthday. IRL you can see the quilting and embellishments on the top of the card.  I ran diagonal lines with Scor-pal then at every intersection I glued a 1/4 inch punch dot--got that idea from SCS. I just love the inside and you can see here that I already wrote her a message.
All the paper used was Stampin up-- Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Pink Passion, More Mustard. Ribbon was SU's More Mustard and I used Just Rite Stamper for her initial. I used a corner rounder on the old Olive. On the inside, the same colors were used and I also used SU stamps for the silhouette of the girl and sayings. SU punches for the flowers and leaves. DD loves Brighton and I thought the silver brad looked like something you might think of when you think of Brighton. My SIL's birthday was just before hers and I'll be showing you those pictures tomorrow, after I iron that sheet that I used for a backdrop. Thanks for coming by to check out my creations.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails