Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's my world and welcome to it!

Hello World is from Tee, my blog designer! I wouldn't be here right now without her. Though we are half a state away she has been by my side every step of the way. Really, more like I have watched her do magic in Cardology Etc. I am technically challenged in the IT world, but give me paper and some adhesive, maybe a stamp and ink, embellishments, and a cutting tool and I can make a card and more! Stay connected in the next few days while Tee teaches me to photograph/scan my work/cards/etc., download , upload, etc and I can only hope you will like what you see and come back to Cardology Etc for more.

1 comment:

Tee McNeil Art said...

yay! Congrats Joanne! I'm so looking forward to FINALLY getting to see more of those goodies you have stashed in your craft room!

Oh oh .. .that one you have on your blog pic have been killing me! Hoping you'll post a tutorial on that in the near future!

Tee

Related Posts with Thumbnails