Saturday, October 31, 2009

Masculine card for October



This card was so much fun to make. It took me right out of my element and into another realm. I have very few stamps that I think make for masculine cards. All these elements are from Stampin Up except for the little copper corner plate that I found in the bottom of an embellishment drawer. I need layers to make me happy, but I don't go too overboard until......well, you'll see that one tomorrow.
Meanwhile back at the ranch, the inside left me wanting for another bronco, but I settled for less this time. The medallion on the lower left is just a punched out circle of the paper you see on the front.
Again, I have revealed the message inside simply because I forgot to take the pics before I so hastily wrote on it.
The papers on the inside are the same as those on the front just flipped over. SU's dsp is just wonderful with two sides to every sheet and the pack co-ordinates so beautifully.

The card for Sunday is a before and after....just wait. Thanks for coming to see my creations. PS. I forgot to iron this----I'd rather be making cards.





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Anyone up for spinach rolls? I made them last month and took a few pictures and will have them posted for you in November..mmmmmmm....phyllo dough, cheese, oregano, spinach....mmmmmm....they need a little photoshop!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails