Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happiness Blooms

Delightful Inspirations challenge is due by 11:59...in just a bit!!!
Wasn't going to be able to get it done and then some time this evening opened up 
but then I had two phone calls to make, two that I was waiting to receive,and just got off the 
phone with one of my daughters........
and here I am.
 The freebie this week is "Happiness Blooms".
With time being what it is, I just outlined the flower, leaves, and stem then took some OMS and just did some small circles to the outlines and this is what came of it!! I like it...simple...easy...DONE!!!
Hope you like it, too!
Thanks for coming by!!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

It looks really great Joanne, sometimes a simple layout works best to show off an image. Love the sentiment that is in a leaf, super cute. Hope you are well!
Hugs~Kathy

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- the outline coloring is awesome. Great L.O. Wish I could make a 'quickie' look the fabulous~!

Tracey said...

Hi Joanne, I hope all is well. This is a gorgeous card, I love your soft colouring :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails