Thursday, September 29, 2011

D2D's Autumn Mums

Delightful Inspiration's Autumn Mums is a beautiful set of images
that I received for free for playing the progressive challenge.
Each week that I play and upload my card to D2D I receive another freebie.
check it out you, too, could be a winner every week of a stunning or cute, 
or just plain wonderful image or set.
I picked out the paper, both designs are on one sheet, and then chose the prismacolors
that would match the papers.
The Autumn colors obviously for the Autumn Mums.
Added some silver floss and the only silver button in my collection that was even close to
the best size for that spot.
Thanks for coming by!
There's a huge anything goes at Simon Says Stamps

have to get back here and add another challenge at D2D..the Saturday challenge is looking for creations that use at least two die cuts...perfect...I have exactly two here.

3 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Hi Joanne! You Autumn mums are gorgeous! Hugs, from your friend, Vickie Y

Joy said...

Great Autumn card... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Kathy said...

So pretty Joanne. I love the chocolate and melon color combo, it's gorgeous. Beautiful use of this image, love how you repeated it on the senti. Great creation as ususl!
Hugs~Kathy

Related Posts with Thumbnails