Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Daisy Doodles



NEWSFLASH
There has been a date change for the BINGO game.
We all know how quickly an illness can hit us, be it ourselves or a loved one.
This just in from our fear less leader, JULES
With reference to Playtime :) 

I thought I would let everyone know, that there's a date change for the sign up of the bingo.
I haven't been well, so I wasn't able to organize the bingo for the time specified.
I do apologize sincerely for the inconvenience, but I couldn't do much about about it.
I've decided to extend the sign up date until the 25th of February

After this date you will be sent your own unique numbers, and bingo ticket. and the date that the bingo will commence.
There will be 2 prizes, one being a $25 GC and the 2nd will be for $10 to spend in store.
please mail us @
daisydoodlescc@gmail.com to sign up and be eligible to play :)
Again my apologies, I hope you all understand :)
HUGS, Jules
    

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails