Friday, December 10, 2010

Gift tags...AGAIN!!!

Here's a quick and easy way to get nine tags for a one time price of $1.00!
Just click to buy
click to print

CUT
**(see note below before attempting your printing)
Nine not enough? Just that same old dollar for all your tag needs.
All nine printed out on a full sheet of cs, but only took up 5" x 7 1/4''!
I just hit color, thick paper, and

PRINT
No adjustments were made in printing out these tags!
Each tag is 2 1/4" x 1 1/2'' and perfect for the last minute gifts on your list!
You can run them through your Xyron or just use double stick tape!
either way you have the quickest easiest tags ever!
Do not color, do not alter...
Just add your names!!!!!
They print out beautifully! My only complaint is the word 'Xmas'.
I just don't prefer to leave Christ out of the season.
I think that I will punch out a blue star and cover the 'shortage'!
Or put it on one of the kids packages then it won't be noticed!!
OR place the blue/silver bow right over the xmas with a big glue dot!!
My tags were printed out on the same sheet with another image at the top,
remember...save paper when you can!!!
All tags are sold as a set at Daisy Doodles Store under the Christmas label and are called Printable gift tags. The link should take you right to the tags!
Gotta go put some 'signage' on my new tags...then make a few more sets for some friends of mine!!!
Thanks for coming by!
Hope your shopping is done and your gifts are ready for their tags!!!!

** I almost forgot to mention...I did have to reduce the size of the image before I printed. when I checked the size, as I always do it was huge like 2800 by 1943 pixels. In Paint I always reduce to 600 pixels, so I must correct myself and say that I did make an adjustment before I clicked on print.

Related Posts with Thumbnails