Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gift tags

Nothing like a home made gift tag to say Merry Christmas!
Delightful Inspirations image this week, the poinsettia, is perfect for a few gift tags.
I used Word to position the images and add the text boxes.
No two are the exact same, which made the actual tags minutely different is size, too!
Here's a shot before I cut them out and added the glitter pen to them.
You can see here how different they are in size. I need to work on that a bit!!!! MAYBE!!!!
Thanks for coming by!
I'll be making more tags for the gifts that need to be wrapped!
then make a few for a really good friend of mine that loves every thing that I create!!!
No names, she knows who she is!!!!
One more photo of a close up.

4 comments:

Lawren said...

I love those gift tags! Hi Lady, how are you?

Cheryl said...

These are so pretty! I never thought to make tags like this. Great idea.

I hope you are feeling better.

Kathy said...

These are fabulous Joanne. Love this great idea! Hope you are over your cold soon!

dstandard said...

What a fabulous way to use this image! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Related Posts with Thumbnails