Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Good Wine and Good Friends

Jen del Muro's Sketch for You to Try is once a month and it's right now for me. The sponsor for July is
My Favorite Things and I do just happen to own just one set from there. It's called "Meet me at the Cafe".
The Groovy Guava (still have a few sheets remaining) and the Coredinations paper are the only papers that are not scraps that were sitting on my counter. This is the very first time that I opened the pkg and used the paisley die from Cuttlebug.  the wino on the right has some real nicely textured boots, but she tucked them under so you can't see them...LOL. Just did not have enough real estate on the 4 1/4'' x 5 1/2'' card for the boots to show. Gotta run, so much to do.....thanks for coming by!!!!

OOPS..here's the inside ..almost forgot!!!!
Have a great day and a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Joanne! I love the decorated inside too :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Berry Me Horizon said...

Loveed reading this thank you

Related Posts with Thumbnails