Sunday, February 28, 2010

Waltzingmouse house

There's a new forum in the crafting world. Claire Brennan started her own forum, Waltzingmousehouse.com
i signed up  for two reasons, I love her stamp sets and I wanted to be in on the ground floor of something new and exciting for the crafters of our time. You check it out. You don't have to register, just be a guest and see how Claire's forum is fresh and new. It left me wanting for more and that will come with time and good people leaving their marks/art/cards/pages, etc. it looks user friendly and was for me, and you all know that I'm not at all technically inclined, if you KWIM? I am more technically challenged when it comes to computers and urls, html, ICQ. there it is, all laid out, your choice. See ya there!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails