Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mojo Monday week 114





When I saw this challenge I knew right away that it was something I had to do. The cards that are on that site are gorgeous! Go see for yourself here. Am I  the only one that created a landscape version of this sketch? I have to post it right now since I already linked it on Mojo's site. Major bummer, now I need to make a card for Thursday in advance. I will have no time to create in Cardology world on Thanksgiving. DH and I are chief cooks and bottle washers this year. He loves to cook the big turkey dinner and I love to bake. We do all the work on Thursday morning and this year we are eating early, like 2 PM.
RX
Paper- Nouveau Chic, Holiday Theme, Bazzill is the card base, GP white, Club Scrap vellum , Brilliant Blue
Ribbon- 3/8"  satin-color-Copen LSS (J's-100 yard (94.1m) spool $1.25 with 50% off coupon)
Tools- Sizzlits Snowflake #15, SU punch-eyelet
Embellies-Sakura gelly roll pen for sparkle, Silver hardware from SU

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails